ZERO MONEY DOWN. USDA ELIGIBLE. Welcome to Mount Holly and this well-maintained, quaint 3 bedroom 1-1/2 bath twin home! As you enter the home you are welcomed to the living room. Continuing on to the dining room you'll find updated light fixtures, a large window, fresh paint and newer wood floors throughout. The eat-in kitchen features stainless steel appliances - refrigerator, range, microwave, dishwasher - tile floor, recessed lighting, ample Oak cabinetry and access to the backyard. As you travel to the second floor, you will find three nicely sized bedrooms, a laundry area with stacked, front-loading washer and gas dryer and a full bath. There is also a third floor with ceiling fan, dormer windows and space for storage. Descending to the first floor and outside to the backyard, there is a fully fenced yard with paver patio, a shed and a firepit to enjoy smores on those cooler summer nights. The home also offers a full basement for your storage needs. This home offers close access to Routes 38, 206 and 295 for an easy commute to Philadelphia, Joint Base Fort Dix-McGuire and Trenton. Make your appointment to see this one today.
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Aluminum Siding, Block
1,056 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Mount Holly Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Public, Unassigned.
- Lot Dimensions
- 16.00 x 92.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard, Side Yard. Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price