This home is located in the area of Hamilton Twp. It features a three bedroom -one bath and a half. There is a bedroom located on the main floor with plenty of closet's space. Accessible to the large eat in kitchen that has a nice size pantry . The dining room was just repainted. The large size -table seats 6 chairs with a nice size China cabinet. The Livingroom is relaxing with a stone fireplace. Nice to unwind and enjoy those quite moments. The half bathroom is a nice size. It was just repainted with a window -that over looks to the side of the lawn. The upstairs hallway has carpet with the original hardwood floors. Walk down it has a large full-size bathroom it too was just repainted. The master bedroom is big with two closets. The sitting area -can be used as a small office . Or as a nice dressing area. The second bedroom is a nice size as well. The garage is of a nice size-with a cabinet and plenty of storage. It walks into the house -convenient when carry those groceries. The lawn wraps around the front of the house-the fence in yard -is great for those barbeques and gatherings.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,178 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Window Air Conditioning, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 60.00 x 105.00
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price