Location, Condition, and Quality Features are ready for you to experience as you tour this beautiful brick 2 story Colonial style home. Approximately 4800 sq. feet of living space is nicely situated on an acre lot. Step inside to a two story marble entrance foyer with a beautiful stained glass window above the front door. The first floor has a formal Living room, Dining room, Gathering room with a double sided open fireplace into the Kitchen eating area. The Gathering room also has a wet bar & custom built in entertainment system with Bose surround sound speakers. The view from the Gathering room overlooks an open back porch with an overhang & natural gas grill. The home has all stained wood trim, solid stained wood doors, and wood floors in the Gathering room, Living, Kitchen, Dining, and upstairs hallways. The updated large eat in Kitchen has granite counter tops and a large island with a second sink. A beautiful tiled sun-room is behind the Kitchen. The Master Bedroom is on the first floor with an attached bathroom, whirlpool tub, walk in shower and a bidet. This room also features two sinks and two walk in closets. This house has a Sizable laundry room and 2 Car side entry Garage off the kitchen. The laundry room has a large built-in drop-down clothes bar for hanging clean laundry. Upstairs features 3 large Bedrooms and 2 Full Baths (1 bedroom has an extra bonus room behind it which could be used as an exercise room or sitting room) . The very high ceiling Basement is great for practicing your golf game, Here you'll find a water softener and reverse osmosis water filtration system for drinking water. . The house also has an alarm system, irrigation system, well and septic. The house has a newer roof which was installed in 2014 and two new air conditioners in 2016. This beautiful home is in very close proximity to Burlington Country Club and the new Virtual Hospital to be built. House is shown by appointment only.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Well
4,721 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
RANCOCAS VALLEY REG. H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room
- Formal, Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Central Vacuum, Trash Compactor, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Stone, Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Frame
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Shingle, Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Additional Lot(s). Corner, Cleared, Additional Lot(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price